It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I've been wondering for some time why some on hear are so harsh toward Romano...is it some sort of anti Italian thing?...hoping not...

Not sure but saying Fabrizio is a chancer is way off. During these windows he works pretty much around the clock and he is on top of things on pretty much any transfer. He rarely gets it wrong. I would say most reliable transfer journalist on Twitter by some margin.

Of course he also quotes his fellow transfer buddies when they get a scoop ahead of him.

He will play anywhere across the forward line, same as Foden. I highly doubt City bought Alvarez to sit on the bench until Haaland needs a rest. He will play alongside Haaland, either on the wings or striker pair. And he is quick.

He will get a chance in the rotation, dont worry. We play more than 60 games in a season.

He will play anywhere across the forward line, same as Foden. I highly doubt City bought Alvarez to sit on the bench until Haaland needs a rest. He will play alongside Haaland, either on the wings or striker pair. And he is quick.
Haaland will be rotated, plus don't be surprised if Pep pulls a 4-4-2 or a 4-4-1-1 out of the bag. That's the tactical flexibility Alvarez will bring.

Even if you play Alvarez on the left or right of a front 3, that doesn't always mean he has to play as an out and out winger hugging the touchline. In the 2nd half vs. Villa, Zinchenko was brought in to do that while you had Foden narrow running the channel on the inside.

Either my guess are correct or Fabrizio seen my post and posting it as truth lol.

I mean it made sense to put him on 40m buy back clause, it further incentive Southampton to play him more and develop him into world class player on dm we hoped him to be. By the time Southampton developed him enough, we get a world class player at discounted price and they can make decent profit everybody wins.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.