It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Before the fastest players in the league have even taken a step, the cleverest of our players is ten yards away! IMO, it is a peculiarly English obsession with pace that held our football back for years. Besides, we will have a forward line that incorporates Haaland, Foden, Grealish and Alvarez and there is absolutely no lack of pace there whatsoever.

Either my guess are correct or Fabrizio seen my post and posting it as truth lol.

I mean it made sense to put him on 40m buy back clause, it further incentive Southampton to play him more and develop him into world class player on dm we hoped him to be. By the time Southampton developed him enough, we get a world class player at discounted price and they can make decent profit everybody wins.

Great deral for all involved, the guy is better than the EDS but not yet at our level, this is the perfect solution.

Good luck to him and hopefully he will be back with us in the future winning titles.

sounds like the wages will be a huge problem unfortunately.

It will long and tough negotiation and beside he will also see his playing time reduced if he join City. Not only he demand high wages but also guarantee playing time, we could work around on former but for later it will be not easy especially Pep will not him granted that previlege for him.

sounds like the wages will be a huge problem unfortunately.

would have told give him the sterling wages but

a) Haven't seen him enough ,to say he deserves those wages
b) Rather give those to Bernie but he would have to commit to an extension - but by all accounts that extension is not close yet

would have told give him the sterling wages but

a) Haven't seen him enough ,to say he deserves those wages
b) Rather give those to Bernie but he would have to commit to an extension - but by all accounts that extension is not close yet

he has just gone a bit stale at Bayern mate but he doesnt deserve £300,000 a week though and thats coming from a huge fan of his! Would love him here but he needs to be realistic and should want the challenge in the best team in the world under the best manager in the world. I`d start him over Mahrez in big games though is imo he`s a much better player and the fee is rumoured to be £30-35m.

Probably quite a few reasons why Gnabry is unlikely (gametime, wages etc) but it's interesting that City are weighing it up

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.