It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Either my guess are correct or Fabrizio seen my post and posting it as truth lol.

I mean it made sense to put him on 40m buy back clause, it further incentive Southampton to play him more and develop him into world class player on dm we hoped him to be. By the time Southampton developed him enough, we get a world class player at discounted price and they can make decent profit everybody wins.

Win win.

Really impressive business this imo.

1000% been reading BM.

He’s not even any good at hiding it the sly ****.

He hasn't said anything at all of note. Might as well have said 'Gnabry is a player that plays for Bayern and Manchester City is a football club in England'. And folk would have linked the two.

Re: Gnabry - what are the comparative tax rates in the UK and Germany? If taxes are lower here, his supposed wage demands may be less of an issue

Re: Gnabry - what are the comparative tax rates in the UK and Germany? If taxes are lower here, his supposed wage demands may be less of an issue
Can’t blame him for his demands, he’s seen what Leroy came to Bayern and picked up so wants equivalent.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.