It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Genuine question.... Do agents and family fees get amortised or spread over the life of the initial contract, or not?
I would expect they would also get capitalised like the transfer fee and amortised over contract length as “directly attributable professional fees”

Sketchy if there is a backhander to a family member. Doubt anyone is that stupid. They will all be employed by the player in some professional capacity.

And why would we sell one of our best midfielders for just £40m? I’d rather we didn’t sell at all, Barca can fuck off.

If he insists on leaving then seeing as figures around £100m are being talked about for Declan Rice, that should be the minimum for Bernardo who is a better player than Rice.
Realistically, Declan Rice is a £40m player, tops.
Anyone who pays much more than that must be daft.
In my view, Bernardo is a £60m+ player, but we'd probably let him go for £50m (ish) if he actually wants to leave.
Barcelona are pissing in the wind if they think they'll get him on the never-never. Fraudulent club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.