It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Think it's more to avoid being left with too many playes myself. Now Jesus has gone we have room for Cucerella. Until Sterling goes we don't have space for anyone else to replace him.

That is true, although it hasn't stopped us buying players before and balancing the squad out by the end of the window.

Either way the club will have targets, likely outgoings and prices for all. What order they happen in or more likely what order they are announced in really doesnt affect much.

Think it's more to avoid being left with too many playes myself. Now Jesus has gone we have room for Cucerella. Until Sterling goes we don't have space for anyone else to replace him.

We’ve got one place in the squad at the moment

Club trained (1) - Foden
Association trained (4) - Carson, Walker, Stones, Ake
Other (16) - Ederson, Ortega, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Cancelo, Rodri, Phillips, Gundogan, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Grealish, Sterling, Mahrez, Alvarez, Haaland

We’ve got one place in the squad at the moment

Club trained (1) - Foden
Association trained (4) - Carson, Walker, Stones, Ake
Other (16) - Ederson, Ortega, Dias, Laporte, Zinchenko, Cancelo, Rodri, Phillips, Gundogan, Bernardo, De Bruyne, Grealish, Sterling, Mahrez, Alvarez, Haaland
Yes, room for a left back I'm guessing.I was thinking more the club won't want to go too far down the road with anyone else until they are sure Sterling is going. They wouldn't want to agree a deal then Sterling falls through and stays. Sure background stuff will be happening at the same time though.

Laporta saying they want City to lower the fee by €40m tells you everything
Cool, will gladly do so, let them throw pedri+60M, then they can have Bernado.
They want our elite player, will have theirs in return.

Isnt most of that earmarked for loans that need paying this year. Laporta saying they want City to lower the fee by €40m tells you everything

And why would we sell one of our best midfielders for just £40m? I’d rather we didn’t sell at all, Barca can fuck off.

If he insists on leaving then seeing as figures around £100m are being talked about for Declan Rice, that should be the minimum for Bernardo who is a better player than Rice.

If you spend 50m to 100m more than that you sell for annually ie every year, then its not self sufficient in the long run. Thats before you forget the hugh out lay on Haaland, 85m with Rioala & Alfies cut +wages
How self sufficient you are in the long run is determined by your revenue, not by what your net spend is. You can have a zero net spend and lose money, or you can have a zero net spend and have a 150m profit. If your club generate enough revenue that it allows you to spend 50-100m on transfers, the club is self sufficient.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.