It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm a 0.00001% decent 56 year old city fan and i'd actually be prepared to slip the club a tenner if i could be 4th choice CB. I'm not too mobile but it would take most players quite some time to run around me. Could i be an option?
Andy Morrison, those days are over.

I like Sendai too. I think Martinez may be a bit aging now - 30/31 yrs old. I think given we could get Zagadou for nothing that would be excellent business.
Martinez might take the move, get paid, relax, 4th spot, Atletic dont look like giving him a new contract, bit of experience in the mix. Stop gap.

It’s a hard spot for an academy player to be relied on for 4th spot cb, when do they get the minutes? Then they could suddenly be thrust in a big game at end of season when injuries likely to be worst. More likely to be someone towards end of career, if we do replace.

Quite happy with the squad, who else is carrying four strong cbs? I think we’re all just a bit nervous around injuries which have bit us over last few seasons.

Should be a little higher because of Chelsea drawing blanks elsewhere and needing at least two centre back replacements.

£55m plus £5m add-ons would be more like it!

I don't think that is feasible.

Aké is a certain calibre, and the reason Chelsea are after him is they want to spend 40-50m on a CB.

If they decide they have to spend £60m then they'll probably start shopping in a different market, Kounde or De Ligt for £60-70m

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.