It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Yes, Its is now the one we most want because we have been so succesful in the league. What I really can't stand is the narrative that its the one we have always wanted and its more important than the pl. Even now before this season where pep had 3 pl trophies he didnt prioritize it above the pl.
I don't know of any City fans who really care about the CL. It would be nice to win, great even, but not in the same league (pardon the pun) as the PL. Nobody I know would prioritise the CL.I would actually rather win the FA cup. I actively despise UEFA.

I don't know of any City fans who really care about the CL. It would be nice to win, great even, but not in the same league (pardon the pun) as the PL. Nobody I know would prioritise the CL.I would actually rather win the FA cup. I actively despise UEFA.
I’d suggest there are about 50k every home game and a few thousand every away game who care about the CL. When we lost to Madrid in the semi this year I was genuinely gutted and you only have to go back and read post match threads to see many were. People might hate Uefa, but let’s not kid ourselves many are desperate to win it.

Either Chelsea are not serious about their interest in Sterling and are awaiting better options (I wouldn’t blame them), or they have the worst negotiator in the league. Either way this is taking too long. I got a feeling this deal will fall through and that would be a shame. We need to focus on the young blood in our forward line, buy Cucurella to replace the man who shall remain nameless, and keep Aké. Then we are done. But this is taking too long.

Either Chelsea are not serious about their interest in Sterling and are awaiting better options (I wouldn’t blame them), or they have the worst negotiator in the league. Either way this is taking too long. I got a feeling this deal will fall through and that would be a shame. We need to focus on the young blood in our forward line, buy Cucurella to replace the man who shall remain nameless, and keep Aké. Then we are done. But this is taking too long.
I can only think that you really have no conception as to how any transfer works and how many people are involved.
Its no longer the player and his agent who are involved in transfers.This is no longer than any others and how long do you think it took us to get the Haaland one over the line ? Literally months, so stop pissing your pants.

I can only think that you really have no conception as to how any transfer works and how many people are involved.
Its no longer the player and his agent who are involved in transfers.This is no longer than any others and how long do you think it took us to get the Haaland one over the line ? Literally months, so stop pissing your pants.

What’s with the attitude honey?

Get out of her you fucking donkey

Just because someone doesn't agree doesn't make them a WUM
What the funk is get out of her you fucking donkey?

I make you a wum by saying we bottled it because Chris Sutton is a wum and he said exactly the same thing.

You want evidence? He actually admitted it live on air that he's winding us up saying it.

No city fan in their right mind would say his own team bottled it. Only opposition fans and bitter journalists and folk who don't like us come out with tripe like that but If you think it's totally acceptable saying what you said then on you go.

The CL is a bigger deal for our foreign fans and the impartial media, lots more American blues/ neutrals in the pub for the CL games. if/when we win it, it removes another big stick that the media and rival fans love to beat us with

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.