It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Should be rinsing the Chavs, we don't need to sell and they are desperate for cbs.
I’d be asking for £60m minimum, don’t want to pay it then he stops where he is.
You just know any replacement will have the ‘City tax’ added so we should be rinsing every penny out of Chelsea.

I'm guessing the OP meant something slightly different.
I care about every competition we enter, but there is undoubtedly a priority list.
Personally - PL, FA Cup, CL then whatever is left ;). I was there in Porto, wanted us to win as always, but we'd won the pot I always want at the start of every season these days.
You’d seriously rather win the fa cup over the CL at the start of the season?

I will begin by saying I love Gabby, Raz, and Ake and would be thrilled if the latter two stay.

But if we are able to get 200m from:
- Gabby, a hardworking but inconsistent striker/winger hybrid in the last year of his deal
- Raz, who has been out of form and the fist XI the better part of two years, reportedly wants a pay raise and is also in the last year of his deal
- Ake, who I do rate but is realistically our 4th choice CB/3rd choice LB and coming off two injury plagues seasons
- A handful of academy/cfg players with no clear path to the first team, with reported sell on a buy backs

That's fucking incredible business

What the funk is get out of her you fucking donkey?

I make you a wum by saying we bottled it because Chris Sutton is a wum and he said exactly the same thing.

You want evidence? He actually admitted it live on air that he's winding us up saying it.

No city fan in their right mind would say his own team bottled it. Only opposition fans and bitter journalists and folk who don't like us come out with tripe like that but If you think it's totally acceptable saying what you said then on you go.
We definitely lost our heads against Real Madrid though, lost all composure, so I suppose that could be classed as bottling it? But they will have learned a lot for next time

I don't think you can call us bottlers can you? I think by fending off a relentless Dipperpool team 3 times by winning game after game after game can put that little phrase to bed. Making bad decisions and having wobbles in games doesn't make a team bottlers, and I'm surprised any real City fan would make that claim against their team that has won 4 out of 5 titles
Unless your name is @handsofstone

200m for Jesus, Sterling, Ake? how? would be more like 130m at best imo.

We won't do business at that low end of the prices.

Both Raheem and Ake will at least be over £50m each including adds.

Gabby was £45m, so closer to £150m I think.

Throw in all the kids we have sold and we will be well over £200m.

We won't do business at that low end of the prices.

Both Raheem and Ake will at least be over £50m each including adds.

Gabby was £45m, so closer to £150m I think.

Throw in all the kids we have sold and we will be well over £200m.
Amazing business.

200m+ plus what we made from our sponsors and TV money we can easily spend 350m+ on transfers.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.