It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We won't do business at that low end of the prices.

Both Raheem and Ake will at least be over £50m each including adds.

Gabby was £45m, so closer to £150m I think.

Throw in all the kids we have sold and we will be well over £200m.
How wonderfully far we have come, from a team that had to literally pay to get rid of players a few short years ago - Bony, Santa, Adebayor etc. at that time even our youth players were moved for pittance. Oh mamma look at us now.

200m for Jesus, Sterling, Ake? how? would be more like 130m at best imo.
Caveat that I'm not aware of the terms (obviously) and the Raz/Ake figures are just guesses but isnt it around this?

Gabby 45m
Raz 50m
Ake 50m
Bazunu 12m
Lavia 10m
Edozie 10m
Itakura 5m
Gyabi 5m

That's 197m right there, not including add ons and anyone I may have missed. Was Egan Riley a free?

Caveat that I'm not aware of the terms (obviously) and the Raz/Ake figures are just guesses but isnt it around this?

Gabby 45m
Raz 50m
Ake 50m
Bazunu 12m
Lavia 10m
Edozie 10m
Itakura 5m
Gyabi 5m

That's 197m right there, not including add ons and anyone I may have missed. Was Egan Riley a free?
porro

How wonderfully far we have come, from a team that had to literally pay to get rid of players a few short years ago - Bony, Santa, Adebayor etc. at that time even our youth players were moved for pittance. Oh mamma look at us now.

Haven't you heard mate, sportswashing at its finest...

Apparently you clean the money once you sell the asset.

Our CFA now attaches a certificate of quality to any prospect coming through our system, the coaching is the best they can receive.

Other clubs know that and it's why we can now demand a premium for them.

United used to be able to do it down the years with the likes of Webber, Welbeck, Chadwick and and such.

Until their youth system turned to shit thanks to us!!

Gabby 45m
Raz 50m
Ake 50m
Bazunu 12m
Lavia 10m
Edozie 10m
Itakura 5m
Gyabi 5m

Porro, possibly Kabore...

So we'd still have to buy cucurella and a replacement CB, and potentially a sterling replacement, we might still end the summer on a positive net spend (let's say cucurella 50m, sterling replacement 50m, cb replacement 30m? - that would put us roughly at having spent 30m)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.