It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It really isn’t.

We have Phillips/rodri deep

Bernardo/de bruyne/Gundogan for the other two spots

Foden/grealish/mahrez for the wide spots

Haaland/Alvarez up top.

Plus Cole palmer coming through.

Alvarez will probably play as more of a wide attacker anyway which means we have 4.
When you put it like that it's an amazing selection to choose a front 6 from!

No one else comes close.

And our back 5 is pretty shitot too, whoever plays in it.

People on here act like Mahrez isn’t a crucial player for us (not aiming this at you) . The disrespect he gets is ridiculous when last season he was our best winger/attacker. Mahrez is a main stay in that front three.
Yet he only started 15 premier league games.

Do any of our youngsters have that sort of pace? I know the likelihood of a youngster (other than Palmer and perhaps McAtee) playing is slim to none, but i'm curious if there is one still here. Pretty sure Kayky isn't the one but.... ?
Edozie who we just solid was rapid.

Borges is one to watch. Haven't seen a ton of him but he's rapid.

Foden and Mahrez are the only really known quality wingers in this system.

Alvarez has not played a minute of European football, and we don't know how he will adapt and we could just as easily be looking at loaning him out come January if he doesn't work out immediately.

Cole Palmer has not even played 90 minutes against a premier league side in a meaningful game. If Mahrez blew his ACL in our first pre-season game is anyone confident enough to say Cole Palmer could start week in and week out and put up Mahrez-like numbers and have the impact Mahrez does?

Grealish didn't exactly have a great season, I think he's got another year to improve and make progress. But it's still unknown whether or not he can adapt.

We need to find a pacy winger who can score IMO before the window is over.
So by your logic we need to keep the squad stale. Any refresh no good because need to adapt.

All those who don’t think we are above par so far this window (we’re miles ahead) should give up following city. There’s no point if it makes you this negative.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.