It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

So United will accept offers on Ronaldo. Would be better if no one came in and he milked them for another year
Strange one really, on one had it would be funny to see but on the other it seems he was pretty much the only one trying to drive them forward. Once he goes they are back to the mentality of Slabhead and that Goofy fucker.

Sane. You, and others pining for Leroy's "triumphant return" should stop. As others have said, it isn't happening. His greatness, in my opinion, is revisionist history.

He was good at times but not great. And I believe he was sulky. His baby mama likely doesn't spout off on Twitter without his knowledge or consent, at least tacit consent. She is a gold digger and he is her current meal/designer handbag/nice car ticket.

I hope Alvarez picks Sterling’s number 7 jersey. It’s time we see someone who deserves it! And yes I believe in Alvarez – a lot! His qualities are obvious.

How do you know?

If he was he’d have played more last season, or broken records at EDS level, or attracted interest from other top clubs. None of those things happened though, so I don’t see a youth prospect suddenly over summer becoming an equal replacement for a full international with over 130 goals for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.