It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I remember feeling the sense of massive surprise inside the stadium when Sterling finished that 1v1 (offside) against Liverpool at home.

If it’s one thing I won’t miss about him, it’s indecision when he has time in front of goal.
Indeed, I really loved Raz for most of his time with us, but he became "Fcuking ell Sterling" in the last 2 seasons and I hated myself for this!
Thanks for all you did for us Raheem, all the very best going back to your 'ancestral home' and I hope you do well.... except every time you play us and we have the Chelsea fans saying "Fcuking ell Sterling" :-)

Last edited:
Hmmm - perhaps - I know who I would prefer to have on the ball in a 1-1 situation
One is 27 1/2, the other just turned 20...I'll bet on Palmer going forward...the kid is fearless on the ball...has that look of someone totally in control of his actions...personally, I want to see more of him in bigger spots playing alongside top players...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.