It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

One is 27 1/2, the other just turned 20...I'll bet on Palmer going forward...the kid is fearless on the ball...has that look of someone totally in control of his actions...personally, I want to see more of him in bigger spots playing alongside top players...
I would prefer Palmer these last 2 seasons - but best not turn this into another Sterling thread

Sane. You, and others pining for Leroy's "triumphant return" should stop. As others have said, it isn't happening. His greatness, in my opinion, is revisionist history.

He was good at times but not great. And I believe he was sulky. His baby mama likely doesn't spout off on Twitter without his knowledge or consent, at least tacit consent. She is a gold digger and he is her current meal/designer handbag/nice car ticket.
I've said the same, he went on the fail at Bayern. He definetly won't be coming back

I remember feeling the sense of massive surprise inside the stadium when Sterling finished that 1v1 (offside) against Liverpool at home.

If it’s one thing I won’t miss about him, it’s indecision when he has time in front of goal.
Nor his touch

I think league record is 19 by Henry, joint with KDB now iirc. I'm gonna go for my wild prediction of the year as Grealish to hit 20.
Is that on top of your other prediction that grealish will have more g/a than kdb?

the annual we are short of one player panic on bluemoon, we have it every year and we keep on winning ,people really need to have a bit of faith in what city do, we dont rush, if the right player is available we will try to sign him, if there isn't the right player we wait, we do it every year, and we are doing ok .

ben mee ,fucking hahahaha

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.