Gabriel Jesus 52M €
Lavia 16M €
Bazunu 15M €
Edozie 12M €
Pedro Porro 8.5M €
GYabi 7M €
Itakura 5M €
Egan Riley 1M €

We earned 228.5 m pounds from sales in 2022.
That’s in Euros though so £194 million.
Spent £140 of that
Leaves £54 million for Cucurella and a slap up lunch in Mrs Miggin’s Pie Shop.

Good going.

Twice plus an assist, not a bad debut. Whatever happened to the lad?
Please aguero came here having scored 100 career goals, 73 goals for a top european side in la liga, having won a european trophy the season before. Completely incomparable to the set of circumstances Alvarez is arriving from.

A huge downgrade imo. We have no idea how Alvarez will adapt except from YouTube and Palmer looks awesome agreed but missed most of last season through injury is he ready?
You can’t know it’s a huge downgrade if you don’t know how good the replacements are. It might be but I doubt it.

If he was he’d have played more last season, or broken records at EDS level, or attracted interest from other top clubs. None of those things happened though, so I don’t see a youth prospect suddenly over summer becoming an equal replacement for a full international with over 130 goals for us.
Palmer was injured for a big chunk of last season, in the EDS he has always looked outstanding and too good for that level. Plenty of clubs were interested in taking him on loan at least, City have always knocked them back as they have his future planned out and have made that plain to any interested party.

A name I am surprised hasn't come up now that we actually need a winger is Oyarzabal. he was bizarrely linked with us so many times when we were overflowing with wingers

I'll take Sergio's word on Alvarez.....

Aguero said: “I must admit, he’s very good, really good. I like him a lot, we have to see in what position they’re going to use him. I don’t know if he’s going to play as a nine, for me he’s a player who has to play more freely, he’s phenomenal.”

If the goat speak, we listen.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.