It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I’ve seen a few rumors about us also going to pay the €60m release clause for Pau Torres?
I would not be surprised if we paid 60 for him, but in truth Pau isnt even worth 20M. I don't know why we even looking at him! We should just get koulibaly, his a defensive unit, a gladiator but not that good with his feet!

bit funny if Ferran Torres would become like heavily rotated at Barca in case they manage to renew with Dembele, sign Lewadowski and Raphina too. and then they would have Aubamayeng, and Fati too who probably are front of Torres unless injured.
when they bought Torres they probably sold him the idea of him being a crucial starter under Xavi which he wasnt at City.

bit funny if Ferran Torres would become like heavily rotated at Barca in case they manage to renew with Dembele, sign Lewadowski and Raphina too. and then they would have Aubamayeng, and Fati too who probably are front of Torres unless injured.
when they bought Torres they probably sold him the idea of him being a crucial starter under Xavi which he wasnt at City.
We should offer whatever their first payment was for Torres to get him back.

What about replacing Ake with Alessio Romagnoli free transfer who is left footed still got years left likes to play the ball out can play left back and is most valuable defender who is a free agent according to transfer market Mbsmba is the next one

Having said that seems to have injury problem and lost form

Denayer is also a free agent and so is Florian Gillitsch both can play midfield so might fit a pep system
Romagnoli not a bad option...

Pretty sure they told him he was going to be the face of Xavi’s project lmao

We should offer whatever their first payment was for Torres to get him back.
Where do we play him?
Torres was bad for us when he was playing on the wings. He was better centrally.

Alvarez is very good anywhere in the front 3, but prefers to play centrally because he scores more.

Haaland is Haaland, nothing else to say.

Both Alvarez and Haaland are miles better than Torres centrally. So where do we play Torres? I would rather have a proper winger than have Torres back or play Palmer than have Torres back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.