It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I know. But look at the attackers we have.
Alvarez. Haaland. Foden. Mahrez. Grealish. Bernardo.

Where will Sterling play? He would be a squad player. Look at last season. He had a record low number of starts in the league. Season 20/21 where we reached the UCL final, by then Sterling wasn’t part of the games that led us to the final.

This has been coming.

Wish him the best, and happy with the business etc. But lets not get silly. He would hardly be a 'squad player', he has played a big part. Easily starts ahead a couple of those, and in specific games over a few. Mostly though, alongside.

We get it, you hate him, a few on here hate him, get over yourselves ffs, he's away now.

Wish him the best, and happy with the business etc. But lets not get silly. He would hardly be a 'squad player', he has played a big part. Easily starts ahead a couple of those, and in specific games over a few. Mostly though, alongside.

We get it, you hate him, a few on here hate him, get over yourselves ffs, he's away now.

I don’t hate him. That’s dramatic. But I don’t think he is a very good footballer, compared to what we have.

A guy who has scored 131 goals and provided 94 assists has clearly had a big role in our success. It may be time for both parties to move on, and I am excited by the future, but it does not mean that we should be less than appreciative about what he has done for us. I will always wish him well in whatever he decides to do in the game and it is what makes us different than the Liverpool fans who tried to destroy him.

Ferna isn't tall but did a good job as cover at CB, Kounde is the same height as Ferna and is one of Chelsea's targets along with Ake. There is no reason the likes of Phillips, Walker or at a push Cucarella (if or when he arrives) to cover and save us some cash in not bringing in a 4th CB.

This might sound weird coming from a City fan, but I’m so pleased we are finally free of Raheem Sterling. He has made me so fucking frustrated since his arrival. He’s done great things for us but as a 27-old, and should be at the peak of his career, if Pep is willing to part ways with him at this moment in time, it means he doesn’t believe in him and that we will do better with our new arrivals.

I’m very happy. Finally. I’ve been waiting for this day for years.

Crossbar challenge.

Ferna isn't tall but did a good job as cover at CB, Kounde is the same height as Ferna and is one of Chelsea's targets along with Ake. There is no reason the likes of Phillips, Walker or at a push Cucarella (if or when he arrives) to cover and save us some cash in not bringing in a 4th CB.
Fernandinho was shite as a CB.

I think it’s time we can address that fact.

It‘s also why we shouldn’t ever have another 4th choice CB converted from another position.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.