It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We we’re unlucky. Liverpool went the whole season with VVD and their other centre half.

We’ll be alright with 3 world class centre halfs.

No other PL team has got 3 better centre halfs. Remember that.
Liverpool have got 4 legitimate, professional CBs...

It’s a damn shame losing Aké. He did so well against Atletico Madrid and other good teams this season. It’s hard finding a centreback as good as he is, playing so little. I’d hate to lose him.
I'd also prefer he stays...but if he chooses to push for a move the answer can't then be fuck it, he was good for us and played a key role so we'll just let him go AND not replace him...i don't see how that's a solid plan...makes no sense and I guarantee if he does leave we will 100% bring in another CB...

If there aren't many suitable targets it is better to keep the Ake money than waste it on a player who will probably not get much game time between now and Qatar. Salisu would of been good but he is more valuable to Southampton than us.
Yes but there are many professional CBs throughout Europe who we could get for > 25 mil that would serve the purpose, offer some protection and hopefully keep Rodri and Phillips in the midfield where they belong...

Yes but there are many professional CBs throughout Europe who we could get for > 25 mil that would serve the purpose, offer some protection and hopefully keep Rodri and Phillips in the midfield where they belong...
It is just finding that niche signing is the issue.

I think replacing Ake will be more difficult than anyone realize, if City can't get their replacement realistically on the market this season. They will wait a season, same as sterling replacement.

After World Cup will be the best time looking replacement because major international tournament is over and player will not looking for game time to keep up the place in national team anytime soon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.