It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We made a lot of sales. I think also Ake is gonna be sold. That’s interesting. Why did we sell so many players?

We made a lot of sales. I think also Ake is gonna be sold. That’s interesting. Why did we sell so many players?

The reason mostly because the player itself that wants and push for the move. If we have a choice, we rather all of them to stay we already offered new contract for example to both Jesus and Sterling but they rejected, so the only logical next step is to grant them their wish.

I hope you can finally rest your weary head after having to endure so many taxing years of sterling playing for us during our most successful period in our history.

Rest well, you've endured so much.
Sterling’s been in decline for ages, doesn’t mean he’s shit. Every blue I know finds him our most frustrating player. Still glad he was a city player though.

That losing Kompany had far more of an impact than losing Aké would.
I'd argue that having three centerbacks is a bad idea regardless of who the one leaving is. That's how you get situations like Fernadindo starting important Champion's League ties. All of Stones, Laporte, and Dias have missed time the last few years.

We are selling those on the fringes mainly,those that can generate cash,so as we can stream line while improving where required and necessary.

We are in a very healthy situation,the window is open for a long time.....there is no need to worry.

Ok, I’ll have to admit it. My wings are starting to twitch, no noice on Cucurella and no name to replace Ake if Chelsea pay the dough.

Need that good old TH exclusiva to stop me from flapping.

4th CB is the most difficult signing to make. The requests are for first team regulars at big clubs who are looking out for the World Cup. Not many are willing to take at that gamble where we have 3 top quality players in place.

Does the job advert specify that, 4th choice CB - no chance of progression or meaningful involvement.

Jack Grealish didn't have an issue signing on as 8th choice attacking midfielder, bless him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.