It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

You actually, seriously think analytics have a say over Pep?!
Of course not but City don’t have one of the best and biggest analytical departments in World Football just to ignore their input. It’s a huge part of what they do. All top PL clubs operate this way now. Some like Brentford are solely driven by analytics with the coach having no say at all.

Last edited:
What about Laporte and use Ake as defensive cover with FDJ as an option too? We would also have possibility of Walker to play CB if needed once Stones gets his next injury. I'd rather lose Gundo or Gabby / Sterling as make weights but Laporte would also be an option for me

What if Bernardo wants it?
I don’t think we’ll stand in his way.
We would at very least realize his maximum value.
I would hate to lose him but the ultimate decision may well rest with Bernardo..
That's the only way it will happen. I wouldn't stand in his way but I don't think he's unhappy anymore.

Of course not but City don’t have one of the best and biggest analytical departments in World Football just to ignore their input. It’s a huge part of what they do. All top PL clubs operate this way now. Some like Brentford are solely driven by analytics with the coach having no say at all.

The coach might have had a say where Eriksen was concerned. Don't think he would have scored too highly in analytics.

What if Bernardo wants it?
I don’t think we’ll stand in his way.
We would at very least realize his maximum value.
I would hate to lose him but the ultimate decision may well rest with Bernardo..

I don't think Bernardo will want it. I think he did, last summer. But the world is a different place now. We all longed for a bit of travel and some sunshine during covid. A change of scene. But now the world has opened up again he can travel freely and maybe more importantly so can his mrs!

A summer where he can go and relax in the sun before pre-season.

We'll be making statement signings and I'm sure he will be keen to stay longer now. I hope I'm right anyway, he was a class above against Real and is a player we simply have to keep.

Not at the expense of losing him for nothing. Little we can do about it if he chooses to run down his final year.

Unless a club of repute abroad comes to the fore, I think Raheem calls the shots.

Can only see him being involved in a swap or stay.

A.C Milan could be one to watch, once their takeover happens.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.