It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Bernardo has years left on the contract. It makes no sense to let him go when you have four players entering the last year of their contracts without a renewal in sight so far. Make most of those situations. I can see the club happily using Sterling or Gundogan in a swap with FDJ; Mahrez and Jesus less so

Oh I can't see us being willing to let Bernardo go for anything other than a big transfer fee. If Barca want to pay up for him then I think it would have to be completely separate to any de Jong deal.

Gundogan I can see wanting to go back to Germany at some point, maybe Frankfurt, but that's just a guess.

Like I said, I wouldn't be happy to lose any of them but I don't think the club will make it hard for them. Sort of like how we asked for £40m/50m last season for Bernardo. Although I guess that fee would have raised considerably by now.

we aint better if we give them Bernardo and we get de Jong.

we lose more than we gain.

and almost guaranteed its a bad trade off financially as well.

much rather would offer them either Jesus or Sterling and bit of money for de Jong. they could be also acceptable swap players for Barca.

understand Bernardo might wanna leave, but he is a 100m player after a season he just had.

Gundogan I can see wanting to go back to Germany at some point, maybe Frankfurt, but that's just a guess.
He has talked about MLS and Turkey, haven’t seen anything about Germany again. I think Spain would be appealing, again, in a World Cup year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.