It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I think it might be Bernardo unfortunately.
They would need to pay a lot of money on top of FDJ

Have people learned nothing from over a year of “Haaland wants Spain” and “Haaland dreams of Madrid/Barcelona”?

I’d only be happy with Sterling in a swap

If any of Sterling, Gabby or Bernardo want the move then I don't think we should stand in their way. It would be horrible to lose Bernardo but I still expect him to go. Sterling and Gabby don't have long left on their contracts so it would make sense if we were looking for a makeweight.

I don't want to see any of them go, I love what they all bring but I'd be happy for all of them if that's what they wanted.

If any of Sterling, Gabby or Bernardo want the move then I don't think we should stand in their way. It would be horrible to lose Bernardo but I still expect him to go. Sterling and Gabby don't have long left on their contracts so it would make sense if we were looking for a makeweight.

I don't want to see any of them go, I love what they all bring but I'd be happy for all of them if that's what they wanted.
Didn't know he was only 27. Still some great years ahead of him.

Bernardo has years left on the contract. It makes no sense to let him go when you have four players entering the last year of their contracts without a renewal in sight so far. Make most of those situations. I can see the club happily using Sterling or Gundogan in a swap with FDJ; Mahrez and Jesus less so

i really dont think bernardo is that unhappy now and surely would lick his lips at the thought of Haaland and De Jong joining us?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.