It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Put some respect on @tolmie's hairdoo name please. There's a boatload of people on here who love shooting at him.

plenty on here who can’t distinguish him hearing info from doing the actual deal.

Every single time genuine info comes to the forum a bunch of plebs act like it’s Txixi looking for his pen and wonder what’s keeping him.

Put some respect on @tolmie's hairdoo name please. There's a boatload of people on here who love shooting at him.
Tolmie is brave enough to put his head above the BM parapet to be shot at by the various snipers on this forum, and he has been wrong on the odd occasion and took a bit of flack so fair play to him. 'Don't shoot the messenger', as they say.

You Billy have also given snippets of ITK info you have got right but i recall you wouldn't tolerate any talk of signing Haaland this time last season because you were convinced Harry Kane was going to sign. You berated anyone who challenged you and you got a arsey about it. Kane didn't sign and you went into hiding for a good while sulking from any potential snipers. And several weeks later i seem to recall you holding your hands up that you got it wrong, so fair play there.

Exactly...don't disrespect Rodri...he has been outstanding and except for a game or two massively consistent...shout out to my man Rodrigo Hernandez Cascante...

nobody on this forum has given Rodri more shit than me and he’s been imperial this season for the most part.

we need help though, that was apparent in the Madrid game. Poor fucker looked shattered.

I've said numerous times on here before that if Tolm decided to call it a day and stop posting here I wouldn't blame him a single bit. He comes on here out of his own way to give us information on deals, He doesn't have to give any of us the time of day but he does. People have to start appreciating what he does.
All people on here are doing is ruining it for the rest of us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.