It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The answer to your question is yes Torres is good enough to be part of the squad and he isn't any worse than Ake (the player who Torres could be replacing) and this would be a lot easier and more fruitful than trying to sign Gvardiol now.
If we get Cucurella I'd go for Kounde because he can compete with Stones and Laporte has competition with Dias for the left side. Covering all sides and full backs in case of emergency

That tweet about Barcelona waiting to the last week of the window for Silva quoting we want 100m!

The way how that debt ridden cheating club are going about there business selling tv rights planning to sell more and even thinking About selling 49% of there own merchandise sales! I wouldn’t put past them to bid 60/70m in the last week or two of the transfer window!

Our putting it to bed was Silva is priced at 100m why not say he ain’t for sale!?

Problem is,and this really is the problem,as Pep says if a player wants to go then there’s the door,although I’d like to think this is not the case with Bernardo -but no smoke without fire unfortunately

Looks odd from the outside looking in. You’d expect the squad to grow considering the new five subs rule. I think increasing the quality of the best 11 players is important for progression in the Champions League, but I’m hoping that it doesn’t come at the cost of reduced depth. That would surely hurt us in the domestic competitions. I’m most concerned about not replacing Sterling, as I think that could prove a very costly mistake. Bernardo or Mahrez having a poor season, or suffering injuries, could derail us.

SUMMARY: For any visitors who look in on this thread and want a quick update but no more…

Cucurella and Gvardiol in and Ake out.

That’s probably the majority guess as of today with Gvardiol being the biggest guess of the three. Tomorrow is another day…and it could all be different.

I’ll post one of these every so often on this thread

You are welcome.
GOAT!!!!

The answer to your question is yes Torres is good enough to be part of the squad and he isn't any worse than Ake (the player who Torres could be replacing) and this would be a lot easier and more fruitful than trying to sign Gvardiol now. Even better we get to keep Ake and don't need to look for another season and sign Gvardiol next time.

No at all my question. Not sure if you confused my post with someone else's, but never mind.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.