It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Not official yet

Thought it may have been Palmer .

Kevin has worn 17 for years - so doubt he would change it now

Foden has personal reasons for 47

On 2nd thought , I like it - maybe some games he may play an advanced role ?

When we are linked I Google them if I haven’t seen them too much then have a look at Whoscored.com and transfermarkt for basic info.

I bet there are a few on here that do similar.
That claim used to be popular 15 years ago. And some people just haven't updated with technology. A simple Wikipedia check answers the question on whether he plays Leftback.

A Google search of jod interviews also reveals how he credited his national team Manager for unleashing his full potential by playing him at Leftback to free him up to attack.

He started out as a youth striker but Credited an early Coach for switching him to CB which he believes is his true position even though Leftback gives him the best of both worlds.

Now add to that, there are tons of YouTube highlights, whoscored, etc. I don't need to have watched any of him to gather a significant amount of info on him in a short while.

And I am shit at doing research by the way. So this is low ass hanging fruit information. You had to be trying to not find it.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Not official yet

I really doubt he’s taking #7. Players wear diff numbers on their kit in training loads

Not official yet

Still no HAALAND in training ??

Not official yet

Maybe cancelo is going to play further forward at times?

I really doubt he’s taking #7. Players wear diff numbers on their kit in training loads

yea , will wait till it is official

7 is a number which I am certain will be taken up by someone- maybe even a Mahrez

Doubt it is left vacant

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.