It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

No Everton there.. looks like he will have to move cities if hes to move. Unless he wants to drive to Wolverhampton..
Only three years ago Zinchenko was being courted by Wolves with a fee of around £16m allegedly agreed before he elected to stay and fight for his place. I wonder whether things might have turned out differently for us had he jumped back then. The fact that his asking price appears to have almost doubled probably tells its own story.

That claim used to be popular 15 years ago. And some people just haven't updated with technology. A simple Wikipedia check answers the question on whether he plays Leftback.

A Google search of jod interviews also reveals how he credited his national team Manager for unleashing his full potential by playing him at Leftback to free him up to attack.

He started out as a youth striker but Credited an early Coach for switching him to CB which he believes is his true position even though Leftback gives him the best of both worlds.

Now add to that, there are tons of YouTube highlights, whoscored, etc. I don't need to have watched any of him to gather a significant amount of info on him in a short while.

And I am shit at doing research by the way. So this is low ass hanging fruit information. You had to be trying to not find it.

Why is this so hard to comprehend?

Yeah, I'll go with bullshit myself, for over 90% of the time. People talk about players like they were our own, like they watched every minute of them, know exactly what they can and can't do. Gvardiol for example has only had one season in the Bundesligaand at only 20, doubt people have been watching him regularly for country either, unless countrymen. Which not every blue does even for our players btw.

Funnily enough my original question was genuine, no intention of insinuating people didn't know as much as they claim to. If you had said ai watch Leipzig because I like red bull, or I pay attention to players with beards, wpuld have just believed it. But that 'it is obvious, duh, I know all players' response, makes me think the rest is a bit balls.

Yeah, I'll go with bullshit myself, for over 90% of the time. People talk about players like they were our own, like they watched every minute of them, know exactly what they can and can't do. Gvardiol for example has only had one season in the Bundesligaand at only 20, doubt people have been watching him regularly for country either, unless countrymen. Which not every blue does even for our players btw.

Funnily enough my original question was genuine, no intention of insinuating people didn't know as much as they claim to. If you had said ai watch Leipzig because I like red bull, or I pay attention to players with beards, wpuld have just believed it. But that 'it is obvious, duh, I know all players' response, makes me think the rest is a bit balls.
No, I watched them play us and watched them a few times in the bundesliga. But that's irrelevant.

I have seen more of him than I have Cucurella who plays in the Prem. I almost never watch Brighton unless they are playing us. Does that mean I can't say Cucurella can play Leftback for us?

How do most know Cucurella can play Leftback for us? Coz he plays that position somewhere else. I.e Brighton. It's the very same kinda of reasoning that I applied to Gvardiol. I assume he can do the job coz he did it somewhere else. Not to mention, he himself said he plays the position in an article.

Gvardiol himself said it. I understand you didn't know this. But why assume it's some hidden secret only available to his secret knowledge Gods? Your take was just a wierd back to the 90s take.

Chelsea pull out of the Ronaldo move ??

Could he be about to make the move he should have done last season hahahahaha

No, I watched them play us and watched them a few times in the bundesliga. But that's irrelevant.

I have seen more of him than I have Cucurella who plays in the Prem. I almost never watch Brighton unless they are playing us. Does that mean I can't say Cucurella can play Leftback for us?

How do most know Cucurella can play Leftback for us? Coz he plays that position somewhere else. I.e Brighton. It's the very same kinda of reasoning that I applied to Gvardiol. I assume he can do the job coz he did it somewhere else. Not to mention, he himself said he plays the position in an article.

Gvardiol himself said it. I understand you didn't know this. But why assume it's some hidden secret only available to his secret knowledge Gods? Your take was just a wierd back to the 90s take.

You watched him against us, what, when he came on in the 82nd minute?

To say Gvardiol, who is a CB can definitely play LB for us, in the context of not needing another FB sounded confident, I was open minded to that being based on something. But seems not on more than a bit of a passing notice and a somewhat wishful conclusion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.