It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I don't know why you all are so worried, I for one am very relaxed. They can go if they want to, better ones will come to take their place!
That's all, no need to overthink it! Well, it's not Kdb's or Foden's or Dias leaving...
being-fit-is-easy-especially-with-yoga-picture-id504654737

I don't think it is an unfair price for Brighton to try at all, 45m-50m for a 24 year old one year into his contract, with no need to sell.

Wouldn't rush to compare it to the Walker fee though, who was coming in as an established PL and international regular, English premium, and from a team that at the time considered themselves rivals.
Sorry pal, I edited my post, must have been just after your reply, I to think It's a fair price

Just when you think Ake will be the last up pops a Zin story.

Txiki I hope you’ve been on your holidays because that would be three to bring in.

Full on revolution at out door

Gvardiol is one of the hottest properties in Europe at just 20 having the season he's had. It's not crazy that plenty know about him. I get what you mean in terms of coming across with certain names and knowledge on them but he's too popular, if it was another player maybe would apply.

Wait, I don't mean how do people know a player like that exists. I meant how do they know all his strengths and weaknesses with such conviction and in such detail.

And while at it, what such players are thinking, what they want and would or wouldn't accept etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.