It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I am worried about loosing a number of the first squad to be replaced by undoubtedly good if not better players but my concern is the time a large number of new players that will take time to get to know peps system and be able to bed in.

I don't know why you all are so worried, I for one am very relaxed. They can go if they want to, better ones will come to take their place!
That's all, no need to overthink it! Well, it's not Kdb's or Foden's or Dias leaving...

I don't know why you all are so worried, I for one am very relaxed. They can go if they want to, better ones will come to take their place!
That's all, no need to overthink it! Well, it's not Kdb's or Foden's or Dias leaving...
i think many here are more worried about the lack of depth with Zinny leaving.

Agreed

understand new players need to learn Peps ways but we’re not selling our Crown Jewels here

Would be majorly pissed if it was Bernie though

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.