It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just a thought… the Bem Brasil comment could be due to fact they only have restaurants in Manchester and Liverpool. The scousers think they are nailed on to buy Jude, but we’ve blown the bloody doors off…

Last chance to really, seriously prove himself as a great player. Maybe go for a Balon d'Or if that's his thing. We could get a Champions League out of it. We'd still more than likely walk the league. Lots of upside.

Potential risk is that he isn't motivated, plays when he wants, goes to Brazil when he wants and we can't shift him next summer because he's on insane wages.

I'd like to think he's still got the hunger to prove himself. A few years of him actually applying himself under Pep, a good World Cup run and he could end up going down as one of the greats, like most of us thought he would. Up until now, he's just sort of peaked early and pretty much wasted away.

Hypothetically, of course, because the chances of this happening are still pretty slim.

Don’t know what else to call them!

Either way it is interesting how people have read 3 posts. Some will swear it is about Neymar, some about Bellingham, others Felix Leao etc.

I'm going to go with dude's excited and had a few drinks, really fancied some meat at Bem Brasil and was asking the forum for directions (and no **** helped him), while listening to a song and trying to get a group sing-along going (again no **** joined in).

Just a thought… the Bem Brasil comment could be due to fact they only have restaurants in Manchester and Liverpool. The scousers think they are nailed on to buy Jude, but we’ve blown the bloody doors off…
I was just going to ask what Bem Brasil was all about if it's Bellingham. Makes as much sense as anything else I guess.

Last chance to really, seriously prove himself as a great player. Maybe go for a Balon d'Or if that's his thing. We could get a Champions League out of it. We'd still more than likely walk the league. Lots of upside.

Potential risk is that he isn't motivated, plays when he wants, goes to Brazil when he wants and we can't shift him next summer because he's on insane wages.

I'd like to think he's still got the hunger to prove himself. A few years of him actually applying himself under Pep, a good World Cup run and he could end up going down as one of the greats, like most of us thought he would. Up until now, he's just sort of peaked early and pretty much wasted away.

Hypothetically, of course, because the chances of this happening are still pretty slim.
5 years almost rotting in Paris is a long time, however talented, it's going to take enormous commitment levels to even have a chance at getting back to his once great level.

A big NO from me, we have had a wonderful summer so far with more to come but this would put a huge downer on that.

Either way it is interesting how people have read 3 posts. Some will swear it is about Neymar, some about Bellingham, others Felix Leao etc.

I'm going to go with dude's excited and had a few drinks, really fancied some meat at Bem Brasil and was asking the forum for directions (and no **** helped him), while listening to a song and trying to get a group sing-along going (again no **** joined in).
He was told Fazenda is better and I’m sure he’s got Google on his phone.

giphy.gif

That’s bluemoon got you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.