It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I wonder if (and it’s still a fucking huge if!) we are going for Neymar, I wonder if this is to help with the CFG purchase of the new Brazilian club we are meant to be buying?

Song: Not Nineteen Forever (Bellinghams Age)
Album: St. Jude

I mean isn’t this as big of a clue to Bellingham as anything that’s been hinted about Neymar??

Bellingham would warrant the enthusiasm that’s been given off. The transfer will be over 100mil+. All the ITKs have linked us with him. Actually fits into City’s future plans.

100% Bellingham then, great spot on the lyrics.

If we sign a big name in attack, then the likes of Foden, Grealish, Mahrez, Alvarez will compete for one place next to Haaland and say Neymar.

We can make it work if we play Neymar on the left and Foden on the right, but then Grealish will be just a bit part player, which is quite unlikely to be in our plans for next season. The same holds if we sign Felix and play him on the right with Foden on the left.

I think our front 3 (in the more important games) will be Haaland, Foden (right) and Grealish (left). If Grealish fails to step up, then Foden (left) and Mahrez/Bernardo with Phillips next to Rodri if Bernardo is used on the right wing.

A huge wage.

We wouldn’t sign him if we had to pay him more than Kdb and Haaland!

Just maybe Neymar now it’s not about money it’s getting his footballing career back on track he always says he wanted to be coached by Pep and just maybe he will be happy with 350k a week! There is a lot of variables in a deal!

Wonder how 93.20 hangover is this morning

He's probably disappointed and condused. Really fancied some Bem Brasil, asked where he could get some, but people just kept talking about Neymar. Tried to sing a song while waiting for a response, people just kept talking about Bellingham.

I wonder if (and it’s still a fucking huge if!) we are going for Neymar, I wonder if this is to help with the CFG purchase of the new Brazilian club we are meant to be buying?
FFS, we have to buy Neymar as part of the deal? Come on....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.