It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I wonder if (and it’s still a fucking huge if!) we are going for Neymar, I wonder if this is to help with the CFG purchase of the new Brazilian club we are meant to be buying?

Possibly, and players at this level don't exactly have a long queue of potential suitors due to their salary demands.. As Ronaldo is currently finding out..

100% Bellingham then, great spot on the lyrics.
Song: Not Nineteen Forever (Bellinghams Age)
Album: St. Jude

I mean isn’t this as big of a clue to Bellingham as anything that’s been hinted about Neymar??

Bellingham would warrant the enthusiasm that’s been given off. The transfer will be over 100mil+. All the ITKs have linked us with him. Actually fits into City’s future plans.
He must love a Bem Brasil aswell then

Bellingham would be a fantastic buy, too.

Excitement for that depends entirely on bringing in Cucurella and an Ake replacement, though.

No player is worth shredding your defensive depth in half.

The scousers seem to think they have a good chance of getting Bellingham. No idea where that confidence comes from. Can’t see Dortmund selling him this year though and now we have the Viking we should have a good chance of getting him next year
His dad is supposed to be a dippers fan according to Griz

5 years almost rotting in Paris is a long time, however talented, it's going to take enormous commitment levels to even have a chance at getting back to his once great level.

A big NO from me, we have had a wonderful summer so far with more to come but this would put a huge downer on that.

I get where you're coming from and part of me agrees but if it did end up happening then you'd imagine Pep would be entirely convinced otherwise and that's good enough for me.

Will be pissed off in Zinchenko goes to the arse! Making them better again and arteta is just trying to be pep isn’t he?!
I don't think we should let zinchenko go..

However arteta isn't pep. Taking our players won't make them better.

I get where you're coming from and part of me agrees but if it did end up happening then you'd imagine Pep would be entirely convinced otherwise and that's good enough for me.
Totally agree but it's a huge risk and I am not sure it's worth the risk.

I would prefer the club put the money into Bellingham, Felix etc, again risks, but calculated one's.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.