It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

It is just fun though. We get names, we get all excited, we track planes. Better this than the fucking Tory leadership race

Don't agree. If you say you have info, you should have info. Covering it up with "it's only for fun, I never actually meant it" is a poor excuse for what amounts to just lying.

Not specifically saying he's lying in this case, but that the rhetoric on here that ITKs are beyond criticism is strange.

Can someone give me the logic behind getting rid of a hugely technical plug-and-play player in Zinchenko and keeping Ake..? Because I'm struggling to see it.

Don't agree. If you say you have info, you should have info. Covering it up with "it's only for fun, I never actually meant it" is a poor excuse for what amounts to just lying.

Not specifically saying he's lying in this case, but that the rhetoric on here that ITKs are beyond criticism is strange.
He got Haaland right when it seemed impossible. Everyone had that guy at Madrid all the way. He gives info in good faith, he's not in control of transfers.

It's very obvious what he meant though, no? And if he isn't talking about Neymar, he went out of his way to make sure we all thought he was, which is effectively the very same thing.
I initially thought Bellingham tbf

He got Haaland right when it seemed impossible. Everyone had that guy at Madrid all the way. He gives info in good faith, he's not in control of transfers.

Almost everyone thought we were going to sign Haaland and Mbappe would go to Madrid, the way I remember it.

And again, "well he gives info in good faith" doesn't fly when it's being presented as fact.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.