It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I know we are getting Cucurella or trying to, but there’s something about Raum that makes me think he’s going to be a world class player in his position. Raums tenacity sets him apart from a lot of full backs, celebrates every tackle like it’s a goal. Reminds me a lot of Lahm. There was a few comparisons made in the Bundesliga last season to Lahm with his attitude and ability.

Can someone give me the logic behind getting rid of a hugely technical plug-and-play player in Zinchenko and keeping Ake..? Because I'm struggling to see it.
Arsenal were prepared to pay what we wanted for Zinchenko. Chelsea were not prepared to pay what we wanted for Ake. That’s it.

But he very clearly implied the player was Brazilian, which rules out everyone except Neymar
I agree the ref all points to Neymar. Don't understand why you're so miffed about the info ? I think this place would be poorer without these guys here. Try not to spoil it for everyone yeah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.