It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Genuine question, how would we line-up with Neymar? Surely we are LW top heavy with Grealish, Neymar and Foden all fighting for the same position. Perhaps Foden would drop deeper or move to the RW.

TH, you’re having 93.20blue running rings around you. Oli has hinted at Neymar before, so this could be the internet melting signing that you’ve heard about.

Happy to have rings run round me. I only post what I know to be true. I am sometimes cryptic for a reason simply because of my job.

Others like 93:20 may have their own legitimate reasons for how he shares information at any given time.

I have long since cared about perception. Some of my best stories down the years have come from window cleaners and Coppers!

Genuine question, how would we line-up with Neymar? Surely we are LW top heavy with Grealish, Neymar and Foden all fighting for the same position. Perhaps Foden would drop deeper or move to the RW.
Move Foden to midfield, put Neymar on the left.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.