It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Well I don't know about that, but it is certainly the case Chelsea approached him and PSG.

Chelsea and London would normally be a very big pull, unless...

A) Neymar is not going anywhere and has zero intention of leaving.

B) He wants to play for Pep.

He's a couple years younger than when we tried to sign Messi, so perhaps the melt the internet signing has been him all along?

Just playing Devils Advocate BTW.
Neymar was the only melt the internet signing we could pull off after Haaland. To be honest of it's what pep wants then give him what he wants, anything if it gets that contract signed because none of it works if he's not here because no manager even comes close. I know we ain't clearing the decks for nothing

I hope so, but Barca are doing deals I never thought they were able to even now.

I also read somewhere that Barca are waiting for their accounting year to end next week and that could free up more funds?

I hope that majority of funds is still being used to pay more of their debt, leaving not enough funds to pay for Bernardo.

A contact in London says Neymar turned down Chelsea just a few days ago.

Chelsea are throwing a lot of shit about.

New owners trying to make an imprint in the market - chasing star after star. Tuchel will need his whits about him to keep some level of squad balance.

Mind you, he is used to the star-chasing from his days at PSG.

Neymar was the only melt the internet signing we could pull off after Haaland. To be honest of it's what pep wants then give him what he wants, anything if it gets that contract signed because none of it works if he's not here because no manager even comes close. I know we ain't clearing the decks for nothing

Pogba would have melted the internet, coming to us.

From a United rivalry status and his own huge media profile. He accepted and then got cold feet.

Bernardo was meant to go last season anyways that’s why Grealish was signed. Grealish drops into midfield which will leave LW up for grabs

PSG are signing another striker/forward. Is looking a bit crowded with Mbappé, Neymar, Messi and Icardi.

4 forwards isn’t much? We usually have 5-6

Well I don't know about that, but it is certainly the case Chelsea approached him and PSG.

Chelsea and London would normally be a very big pull, unless...

A) Neymar is not going anywhere and has zero intention of leaving.

B) He wants to play for Pep.

He's a couple years younger than when we tried to sign Messi, so perhaps the melt the internet signing has been him all along?

Just playing Devils Advocate BTW.

Bullshit. I’m already aboard the Tolmie train!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.