It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I'm more intrigued to see how 'this signing' is going to blow the doors off?

I mean Haaland blew the doors off enough for me!
And for me as well. But like it or not, the modern game has many aspects which mean this deal could have legs.

Some things commercially, when they become even remotely feasible are too attractive to not consider.

Erling Haaland - 17 million followers on Instagram

Neymar Jnr - 176 million followers on Instagram.

IF, and its a huge IF he did come to City, he would propel the CFG into a whole new stratosphere. I wouldn't bet against HRH Sheikh Mansour putting added weight behind this one in the ear of Khaldoon and Ferran.

I tell you what, I'd be buzzing.

Foden - Haaland - Neymar
Bernardo - KDB
Rodri
Cancelo - Laporte - Dias - Walker
Ederson

With Cucrella, Grealish, Gundogan, Alvarez, Palmer, Phillips, Stones on the bench.

That would be simply un-fuck-with-able.

Its so good, our top scorer Mahrez and club legend Scott Carson dont make the match day squad :)

Be careful of confirmation bias, however?

Pogba was an opportunity which simply presented itself because it was brought up during the Haaland negotiations at the start of February.

It would need a similar opportunity to arise.
IF Neymar was looking fro a wy out of PSG though how many clubs could he approach that would be able to afford him and offer a shot at the C/L ? can only think of 3 myself, one of which would be chelsea, us another.Madrid the 3rd.

Can't see Jack doing so, more Phil on the right next season. I fail to see where it all fits.
The only way I can see it working is if we switch to 4-2-3-1 with Bernado alongside Rodri and the rest of the midfielders vying for 3 spots behind Haaland.

Lets be honest if there is one man to make it all work it will be Pep

And for me as well. But like it or not, the modern game has many aspects which mean this deal could have legs.

Some things commercially, when they become even remotely feasible are too attractive to not consider.

Erling Haaland - 17 million followers on Instagram

Neymar Jnr - 176 million followers on Instagram.

IF, and its a huge IF he did come to City, he would propel the CFG into a whole new stratosphere. I wouldn't bet against HRH Sheikh Mansour putting added weight behind this one in the ear of Khaldoon and Ferran.

We will have more Brazilian City fans in the future from this potential Neymar transfer alone.

IF Neymar was looking fro a wy out of PSG though how many clubs could he approach that would be able to afford him and offer a shot at the C/L ? can only think of 3 myself, one of which would be chelsea, us another.Madrid the 3rd.

True enough, although PSG will not deal with Real for a good while!

If I was to draw a comparison, Neymar would be like Salah for us? Same age, both scoring from wide positions?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.