It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Man. I don't think this is true or even close to true in any way but selling Bernardo Silva for £65m is "someone needs to resign over this" territory. One of the most insane decisions I can think of. Barca are literally about to sell a player not even half as good for more money than that. Player has a 3 year contract left. Zero reason to even entertain double that amount. Top 5 midfielders in the world for fucks sakes

The fact that the prices quoted are so brazenly insane and we're being constantly told that city will be "happy" with that amount baffles me and makes me really want to know what the hell is going on

Only reason I can think of last season we made Silva a promise he can leave and we set a fee then!?

Well I don't know about that, but it is certainly the case Chelsea approached him and PSG.

Chelsea and London would normally be a very big pull, unless...

A) Neymar is not going anywhere and has zero intention of leaving.

B) He wants to play for Pep.

He's a couple years younger than when we tried to sign Messi, so perhaps the melt the internet signing has been him all along?

Just playing Devils Advocate BTW.
Don Tolmie-oné - "it wasn't until this day that I knew it was neymar/barzini all along"

Man. I don't think this is true or even close to true in any way but selling Bernardo Silva for £65m is "someone needs to resign over this" territory. One of the most insane decisions I can think of. Barca are literally about to sell a player not even half as good for more money than that. Player has a 3 year contract left. Zero reason to even entertain double that amount. Top 5 midfielders in the world for fucks sakes

The fact that the prices quoted are so brazenly insane and we're being constantly told that city will be "happy" with that amount baffles me and makes me really want to know what the hell is going on
Based on us telling Chelsea where to go as they didn't meet our valuation for Ake - I'm not sure we would accept £65m for Bernie - surely we value him higher than that. I think its probably Barca and Mendes trying to make mischief unless Bernie has told us he wants to go.

Don't believe everything you read mate - It's come out of nowhere from a shit source.

Reputable journo's have reiterated in the past few weeks that Bernardo is happy at City and won't be leaving.

When you hear the likes of Ornstein/Gaughan reporting it then you can worry. Until then, relax.

Finally caught up.
So if all is to be believed, we are selling Bernardo to Barcelona and replacing him with a twat.
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the show pony.
If we're selling anyone to Barcelona I hope we've got PPI

Believing what’s written in the Spanish press baffles me more.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.