It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

As I read on here previously, trying to game it out in my own head.

Paris need to bring their wage bill down?

They seem like the last, viable option for Ronaldo?

I still don't believe for a second he has asked to leave without knowing who is waiting for him?

If it's Paris, with the whole marketing thing which would go with playing alongside Messi and Mbappe, then...

That, and as I said, Neymar is on bended knee to Pep.

To counter, we have Jack, who is already told to limit the way he plays on the left and is fouled repeatedly.
Could the Bernardo Silva rumors have anything to do with it? have Phil move into midfield if Bernardo does go? (highly unlikely, slim possibility but it exists, we don't stand in the way of players)

Also, weren't their rumors PSG would even explore a 2 year loan with a buy option just to get some of his wages off the books? if that's the case, it seems more realistic and feasible for City as we wouldn't have to pay the entirety of his obscene wages

A modicum of brain power is needed to realise that Neymar is unlikely to happen. Logic is the best ITK.

True but I remember logging on here many years ago (think it was a Sunday morning) and some poster suggested that Abu Dhabi might be interested in buying City…. That poster got shot down with all sorts of logic…. But thankfully that poster was correct!

Always had massive appreciation for Neymar's style of play, much less so of his theatrics and some of the bells and whistles that he comes with. 30yrs old so perhaps there is a maturity there now (I've not seen much of Ligue 1 over the past couple of seasons). Given the departures we've had, relatively easy to see how he could fit into the team, if we can get him for a decent deal.
he hasn't matured much but that's cause he could get away with it at PSG. he knows his window is closing to win the UCL. he knows his spell at PSG has been a massive failure, if he comes in, there would be a chip on his shoulder and i think we would see Barcelona Neymar again

We have the funds available to make this transfer happen as in the "transfer fee". We are quids in this summer.

I'd be more concerned about the wages side of things more so the money PSG would want for him.

If PSG want rid… there are very few clubs that could take him… so if they want him gone then a loan, low fee and even subsidised wages all come into play…. If Mbappe doesn’t want him around they need to limit the impact on their budget, so they will need to compromise - otherwise they sit on a very expensive problem.

Finally caught up.
So if all is to be believed, we are selling Bernardo to Barcelona and replacing him with a twat.
Nooooooooooooooooooo!
Put down the crack pipe and step away from the show pony.
If we're selling anyone to Barcelona I hope we've got PPI
Is PPI something you can catch from the swimming baths if you don`t wear goggles.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.