It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Honestly if this was happening the Brazilian media would be all over it and there's absolutely no mention of it anywhere.

It's no happening
It probably won't happen. I'm not expecting it to happen to be honest.

Over the years plenty of moves in the betting that took a complete U-Turn. Take Ronaldo for example he was odds on to join City and the Rags were 20/1 to sign him, Within a couple of hours he was off to the Rags.

I didn't say palmer is *better* than saka, I said I believe he is a better talent than saka, which is very much different. you're arguing against something I never said.

Great. And what are you judging this talent from? What specific time did you watch Palmer against good opposition and think "yep, he's going to be elite"?

Out of all the young players we have that I have seen, Cole Palmer is the one that excites me the most.
I fully expect him to be as good as Phil Foden.

That’s a stretch, palmer has great potential but I honestly believe foden is in that world class bracket that we have not seen for a long time in an English player.

Great. And what are you judging this talent from? What specific time did you watch Palmer against good opposition and think "yep, he's going to be elite"?
Literally every single time I watched palmer I thought "This boy is going to be elite", I cannot say the same about Saka. Saka is a great talent, But I rate palmer, nothing against saka. I think the comparison is silly, since they've grown up in different systems and as a result allotted different amounts of playtime.

I saw palmer against PL opposition inside a team of superstars and he was nearly always the best player on the pitch. I wanna see more from him to further judge, but for now I do think he's one of the biggest english talents out there.

Out of all the young players we have that I have seen, Cole Palmer is the one that excites me the most.
I fully expect him to be as good as Phil Foden.
FWIW there are a few inside the club that believe he’ll be better than 47.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.