It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Just don't see what you see mate ‍♂️

As I said, I think he'll be good
, i just don't think he will be good enough for us. One to come back to.

And that’s how to have a debate on an Internet forum, people. Some should take note!

Looks like barca have agreed deal for Lewandowski and Kounde close also. I'm sorry but how the fudk do they have the money to do these deals plus raphina. But, also worried me that the narrative behind barca having the money to do the bernardo deal if Frenkie leaves looks possible- considering they are buying these 3 players without selling him.

Looks like barca have agreed deal for Lewandowski and Kounde close also. I'm sorry but how the fudk do they have the money to do these deals plus raphina. But, also worried me that the narrative behind barca having the money to do the bernardo deal if Frenkie leaves looks possible- considering they are buying these 3 players without selling him.
FDJ isn’t leaving unless they stump up close to the €17m they owe him or the buying club give him similar in a signing on bonus.

Usually take them with a pinch of salt but I wonder if there’s some length in these Bernie to Barca rumours. Maybe pep wants to move Foden into more a central role freeing up that left side. Number 11 shirt becoming available too with Zin leaving.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.