It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Convinced you're wrong on this. I'm also convinced Palmer has easily the potential to reach Mahrez's level for example. I've seen him absolutely take the piss at youth level to an extent that's almost rare. The fact that he's also scored and assisted quite easily for the first team, despite being so young, shows just how talented he is IMO.
Spot on this. Palmer oozes class, even in that Everton game you could see it a mile off. His intelligence, skill, weight of pass just effortless. A real goal threat. Pep thinks he’s good enough too which is all that really matters, it’s up to the lad now but I can see him forcing his way in.

Anyone who can’t see Palmer is going to be an excellent player is frankly not worth bothering with, mate.
Exactly. Every time he has played, he has looked right at home. Pep knows how good he is, and I think part of the reasoning for the sale of Raz was to clear the way for Palmer. I’m 100% confident he’ll be a star.

Mutual respect right there

predator-handshake.gif

Exactly. Every time he has played, he has looked right at home. Pep knows how good he is, and I think part of the reasoning for the sale of Raz was to clear the way for Palmer. I’m 100% confident he’ll be a star.
He reminds me a bit of Le Tissier. That languid, graceful style.

None of us can say 100% how he’s going to turn out as he’s hardly started.

We can see the potential and hope he can make the leap to be a star.

A bit like Foden, who stagnated a bit last season in the false 9 role. Hopefully he’ll become a mega star this season in more familiar positions.

Convinced you're wrong on this. I'm also convinced Palmer has easily the potential to reach Mahrez's level for example. I've seen him absolutely take the piss at youth level to an extent that's almost rare. The fact that he's also scored and assisted quite easily for the first team, despite being so young, shows just how talented he is IMO.
Without doubt a huge talent but as we witnessed with Foden it takes time to integrate into this team, however talented, it's a huge step up from the youth team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.