It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

And as I was swimming back to shore…

I saw him tell a joke so deadpan funny just as I was taking a swig of my pint that I covered the row in front of me in beersnot!

“Confession time. Once when I was young, my uncle came into my bedroom and ejaculated over my naked torso… it felt good to get that off my chest”

Last edited:
I saw him fell a joke so deadpan funny just as I was taking a swig of my pint that I covered the row in front of me in beersnot!

“Confession time. Once when I was young, my uncle came into my bedroom and ejaculated over my naked torso… it felt good to get that off my chest”
Really funny guy. Need to see Gary Delaney a some point, but not sure he’ll eclipse Stewart Francis.

I saw him tell a joke so deadpan funny just as I was taking a swig of my pint that I covered the row in front of me in beersnot!

Did a gig at XS Malarkey years ago where he was the headline act even though nobody had heard of him before. Obviously the promoter had been told he was a headline act in Canada but hed just came to England. Not usually a one liner fan but that night was one of the funniest headline acts Ive ever seen. An absolute masterclass.

Gary Delaney is also very good (married to Sarah Millican). Milton Jones has some cracking one liners too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.