It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Koulibaly announced at Chelsea. Good signing for them.

Enjoyable that the bellend owner has gone from rejecting (apparently) €70m from us 2 years ago to selling for a cut price because he wouldn’t sign a new contract.

The countless times this guy was linked with us,unbelievable amount,then bang Chelsea come in and he’s signed more or less straight away,albeit a few years later from when we were so called interested

The countless times this guy was linked with us,unbelievable amount,then bang Chelsea come in and he’s signed more or less straight away,albeit a few years later from when we were so called interested
Glad we didn't get him a couple years ago. He was too old then.

Isn't the "a few years later" the most important part there? He'll be 34 heading into the final season of his 4 year contract.

Isn't the "a few years later" the most important part there? He'll be 34 heading into the final season of his 4 year contract.

The point I was “trying to make” was he wasn’t that too opposed to coming playing in England after all the ****,fuck me should of kept my mouth shut,bluemoon experts up and about early this morning ffs

agreed! Even in their time with arteta they have spent huge money?
We’ve seen how Barca can act with their shitty and corrupt finances... Arsenal is a part of the old guard, so they can probably act however they want while City have all eyes on them all the time

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.