It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

The countless times this guy was linked with us,unbelievable amount,then bang Chelsea come in and he’s signed more or less straight away,albeit a few years later from when we were so called interested

Chelsea tried in 2016 too and were told the same as what we were obviously - their owner has lost out on millions in the process. Probably assuming he’d sign a new deal at some point.

I’ll bet a lot of clubs - not just us - have tried over the years to be fair.

Pretty much this:

Not sure there's any other Brazilian who fits the bill. Vinicius would never happen.
We where linked with some Brazilian wonder kid the other day I think as a Sterling replacement but doesn’t fit the bill the other name that fits the bill that I can think of is the same as Vinicius would also never happen is Rodrygo

Chelsea tried in 2016 too and were told the same as what we were obviously - their owner has lost out on millions in the process. Probably assuming he’d sign a new deal at some point.

I’ll bet a lot of clubs - not just us - have tried over the years to be fair.

Yea,hates City their owner with sounds of things,although someone will be along in a minute or two to tell me otherwise no doubt

I don't see us trying for him at all. No idea where the rumour has come from and much as I'd like it there's been no hint that he even wants to leave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.