It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

Spot on this. Palmer oozes class, even in that Everton game you could see it a mile off. His intelligence, skill, weight of pass just effortless. A real goal threat. Pep thinks he’s good enough too which is all that really matters, it’s up to the lad now but I can see him forcing his way in.
Palmer and Grealish both played as False 9 last season, Palmer was miles better, the kid is special.

Didn’t Jorginho turn us down in favour of Chelsea? Or did I just completely make that up? :/

The version of events I heard from an inside source at City was the player and his agent agreed and shook hands on a deal with us…. then went behind our backs and did a deal with Chelsea - then when reports of the player meeting Chelsea and doing a medical (in Milan I think) came to light they strenuously denied it and assured us he was still joining us - and then allowed Chelsea to announce his signing - I think the feeling was Napoli’s owner was pulling the strings but the player and his agent lied and lied again and proper pissed us off. No chance of that slime ball ever joining us.… I use the word slime ball because that’s the word City we’re using to describe Jorginho that summer. I remember Pep doing a proper job on him in the Community Shield…. Some of that was pay back.

Why wouldn’t they?

Would PSG help City get stronger? Why would they? How could PSG get stronger without Neymar without making City stronger with Neymar?

Similar to City, PSG dream about the CL. It wouldn't make sense from their perspective to help a rival get stronger. If they don't think Neymar would strengthen us, why would that be?

A lot of questions have to find their plausible answers before getting enthusiastic about the possibility to sign Neymar, if there is such in the first place.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.