It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I reckon so mate
I still can’t see us starting the season with just 3 full backs even with cover. All our rivals have a minimum of 4 and we had 4 at the start of last season. We have been making do and wouldn’t think we would knowingly do so again particularly in such an unusually busy season. Cuc was meant to replace Mendy so if Zin goes too……unless an academy player is coming through at left back. Just 3 is a big injury risk.

Smallest squad in the PL as it stands.

We've sold Torres Jesus and Sterling and brought in Haaland and Alvarez.

I think we need one more winger but we'll see what happens.

Palmer takes Torres place. If we sign another winger, Palmer's path will be blocked. We don't need another winger, for Foden and Alvarez can play on both wings, Bernardo can play on the right side too, and we have also Grealish, Mahrez and Palmer.

Let's look beyond mere numbers and take into account the versatility of the available players. We have enough options on the wings, plus more exotic like Edozie (still here) and Kayky.

We have to get another winger. We let Jesus & Sterling go, Palmer can't replace both of them ffs.
We have the smallest squad in PL as of now in a season where 5 subs will be allowed.
We are actually finished because we basically sold our depth for no reason.
Why would we end a Summer transfer window on a net positive after winning PL again?? Who are we trying to please, people who will never respect us anyways?

We have to get another winger. We let Jesus & Sterling go, Palmer can't replace both of them ffs.
We have the smallest squad in PL as of now in a season where 5 subs will be allowed.
We are actually finished because we basically sold our depth for no reason.
Why would we end a Summer transfer window on a net positive after winning PL again?? Who are we trying to please, people who will never respect us anyways?
We have Grealish,Foden,Mahrez.Bernardo and now Alvarez.Add the emerging brilliance of Palmer,even McAtee,and we are mustard.
If we play Cancelo and Cucu,even more so.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.