It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We’ve just had to sell two of our wide forwards as they werent happy with the amount of game time they got.
Thats because they used to play more they did at the end, but their form dipped off and had lost faith/determination in being able to win their minutes back.
You can still replace them with new hungrier players that have confidence in winning out vs mahrez/grealish/foden. For whatever reasons, sterling and jesus didnt want that fight anymore

yep.... my first game was 77/78 so pretty much maxed out between winning something with that, people saying "only winning" are cringe-worthy, as a fanbase we can't become that entitled
I knew that I was a fan from the late 60's but that was because I knew my Granddad supported them. I only really got into the football after we had been successful (in that era I mean) so like many others have had to endure some grim times. I dreamt of winning just one trophy before I carked it so to see us now is seventh heaven.

I understand that not everyone is so cheerful but an attitude that smacks of entitlement never tends to be the popular option on here.

Thats because they used to play more they did at the end, but their form dipped off and had lost faith/determination in being able to win their minutes back.
You can still replace them with new hungrier players that have confidence in winning out vs mahrez/grealish/foden. For whatever reasons, sterling and jesus didnt want that fight anymore
True, but you could replace their minutes with one player though, especially as Palmer is likely to feature in more than 4 league games next season.

True, but you could replace their minutes with one player though, especially as Palmer is likely to feature in more than 4 league games next season.
100%. I think its 1 winger thats needed but its least critical if we’re 1 short given Palmer and Alvarez can deputise. But still think theres plenty of room for another

He said that? Ffs

It was based on a similarity from the past that caused us a big trouble. Your confidence is based on wishful thinking.

So - predicting the future then?

Good - at least you’ve had the decency to accept it now.

And I haven’t predicted anything mate, so there’s no wishful over-confidence on my part - all I’ve said is your responses of our club being ‘finished’ because we have one less attacker than last year are hysterical and nonsensical.

Anyway - carry on.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.