It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

We aren’t buying any forward players he said I believe….i.e. Neymar.
He said that? Ffs
No - you didn’t. You predicted the future.

Here’s what you said, in case you’ve forgotten:

If we don't make a single transfer by the end of this window, this'll be another 2019/20 season where we'll only end up with a League Cup and your post is going to age like a milk.

You predicted what would happen this season.

If you’re going to lie as well as be openly hypocritical, don’t expect anyone here to take anything you say remotely seriously.
It was based on a similarity from the past that caused us a big trouble. Your confidence is based on wishful thinking.
Who's gonna play on the wings if our best ones get injured mate?

He said that? Ffs

It was based on a similarity from the past that caused us a big trouble. Your confidence is based on wishful thinking.

how are Liverpool going to replace the crucial goals Mane scored?

Need gate keeping transfer subforum, join date from 2012 forward need to wait a year and good behavior credit before being allowed to post and see this sub forum.

I will volunteer myself for this project by not being allowed to post and see this forum for year.
Ideally it'd just need wankers whose lives are a bit on the sad side not to sign up but alas, I think the horse has well and truly bolted in that regard.

If we don't make a single transfer by the end of this window, this'll be another 2019/20 season where we'll only end up with a League Cup and your post is going to age like a milk.
Those of a certain age, myself included, waited 35 years to see a League Cup.

You didn't even read my comment:
'meanwhile I'm looking from a realistic point, when was reducing a squad size ever a good idea?'
When it has too many players for certain positions. If someone wishes to leave. There are a myriad of reasons. It does appear that your "realistic" stance has a whiff of Domesday about it, the majority of posters seem to be rather more sanguine.

In the past 2 seasons Kun Torres Jesus and Sterling left and we brought in Grealish Halaand Alvarez. And Foden has grown from a little sub to a solid main player. Plus Palmer is coming to age.

I don't see why people are crying for more forwards. For me the number of full back and back up midfielders are more concerning. The question is how much game time can Gundo and Walker play next season? We don't know.

He said that? Ffs

Are you just gonna carry on banging your drum until someone agrees with you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.