It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I see that you have spotted the workaround in following @jimharri 's suggestion. You can call GN a **** because that isn't needless abuse, in fact I'd say it was mandatory.
Oi! I said abuse of other posters. Not sure that fine, upstanding gentleman Mr G Neville is a member on here. Though we in the mod room do have our suspicions on 4 or 5 so called "blues".

We have Grealish,Foden,Mahrez.Bernardo and now Alvarez.Add the emerging brilliance of Palmer,even McAtee,and we are mustard.
If we play Cancelo and Cucu,even more so.
Correct no need to panic.

Youngsters need to play, Palmer will cover
Pep wont be pursuing another forward this window
We don't need we have the Viking & Julian
I think if he had said that it would be over and at least we would know that Brighton really wanted to keep their player.
This will run & run untill Brighton say go on then otherwise they miss out on their target

Game of dominoes folks

Neymar was never happening, we don't do those galactico signings, well ones past 30 yo anyway. I know he scores goals but I can honestly say whenever I've watched him live, he's been bang average
you say that but we tried with Messi and Ronaldo. Rumours we were interested in Lewandowski last summer too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.