It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I expect this to be our main signing next year. See how Palmer develops we may also see a winger.

We will definitely be keen on securing him. Gundogan is likely to move on to free up a spot, but Liverpool will be all over him too and I am sure Klopp will be in his ear via Dortmund already. Hopefully Haaland and the English lads we have can get him to see sense.

I'm probably more positive about Palmer than a lot of other posters. I think he will feature in a lot of games, starting many and will surprise a lot of posters. Foden needed to adapt physically and learn to retain possession rather than force the pace of the game. Palmer already (although older than when Foden broke through) knows how to do that. He is a brilliant player who looked worthy whenever he played for the first team. I think McAtee will be more of a gradual rise like Foden because Pep wont want him skinning a man on the halfway line before running the pitch and smashing it in the net...I mean he will...but he will be looking for the simple stuff first.

Shit happens. It's certainly plausible that Zinny was indeed having second thoughts and Blackburn was told as much by a source of his.
At the very same time, others were reporting that Zin was saying his goodbyes to everyone & was due to board a 2½ flight to Orlando to hook up with Arsenal, complete his medical & sign the deal.

Blackburn was way out of step with everyone else. So much for City briefing him hey? )(

I was never convinced with Zinchenko but he let us down very, very rarely. He proved himself as far more reliable than Mendy, and his trophy haul speaks for itself, so, good luck to the lad. He was a great team player.

I'm far from conviced about Cucurella, but the powers that be haven't made many mistakes lately, so, here's hoping.....!

We will definitely be keen on securing him. Gundogan is likely to move on to free up a spot, but Liverpool will be all over him too and I am sure Klopp will be in his ear via Dortmund already. Hopefully Haaland and the English lads we have can get him to see sense.

I'm probably more positive about Palmer than a lot of other posters. I think he will feature in a lot of games, starting many and will surprise a lot of posters. Foden needed to adapt physically and learn to retain possession rather than force the pace of the game. Palmer already (although older than when Foden broke through) knows how to do that. He is a brilliant player who looked worthy whenever he played for the first team. I think McAtee will be more of a gradual rise like Foden because Pep wont want him skinning a man on the halfway line before running the pitch and smashing it in the net...I mean he will...but he will be looking for the simple stuff first.

I just don’t think Liverpool will pay the money. Dortmunds price is 130 million flat it was reported in German news months ago. That price isn’t changing next year. If any club wants Bellingham you will have to pay that. As right now he’s Dortmunds poster boy. With the sales we have done we are in a very good position to pay that fee next window

This is impressive

With zinky £30m that’s £68.5m in the bank
£45m for Cocu
£23.5 in the netto!

In
Erling Braut Haaland (£51.2m, Borussia Dortmund)
Stefan Ortega (free, Arminia Bielefeld)
Kalvin Phillips (£43.9m, Leeds United)

Out
Jayden Braaf (free, Borussia Dortmund)
Pedro Porro (£7.2m, Sporting Lisbon)
James Trafford (loan, Bolton Wanderers)
Gavin Bazunu (£12m, Southampton)
Fernandinho (free, Athletico PR)
CJ Egan Riley (free, Burnley)
Taylor Harwood-Bellis (loan, Burnley)
Ko Itakura (£4.5m, Borussia Monchengladbach)
Gabriel Jesus (£47m, Arsenal)
Darko Gyabi (£5.2m, Leeds United)
Tommy Doyle (loan, Sheffield United)
Romeo Lavia (£10.5m, Southampton)
Diego Rosa (loan, Vizela)
Ryotaro Meshino (free, Gamba Osaka)
Callum Doyle (loan, Coventry City)
Raheem Sterling (£50m, Chelsea)
Kwaku Oduroh (free, Derby County)
Lewis Fiorini (loan, Blackpool)

Manchester City total spent to date:£97.9m
Manchester City total received to date:£136.4m

Manchester City net transfer balance:£38.5m
1658271223677.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.