It's Quiet 17 - Glory Thread

I was never convinced with Zinchenko but he let us down very, very rarely. He proved himself as far more reliable than Mendy, and his trophy haul speaks for itself, so, good luck to the lad. He was a great team player.

I'm far from conviced about Cucurella, but the powers that be haven't made many mistakes lately, so, here's hoping.....!
Me too, not convinced...

Anyone think the sales this summer are preparing us for a massive signing next summer. Bellingham isn’t cheap no matter how the liverpool press say. Dortmund want 130 million for him.With the sales we are doing, puts us in a very good position
We'll sign Bellingham and Nkunku, but might see Bernardo and Gundo go...

I expect this to be our main signing next year. See how Palmer develops we may also see a winger.
Gundogan, Kev & Mahrez will all be 32 at the start of next season. Can see Gundy going back to Germany so hoping that McAtee & Palmer get some reasonable minutes this season & we can go big next year on Bellingham

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.